Saturday, May 26, 2018

Circle Journal 2 - Month 2


Hello!!!  I hope you are doing well!!!

Way back last fall I shared Month 1 of the 2nd Circle Journal swap I'm participating in.  That post can be found HERE.  That post shows the book that I made for this swap.  Everyone incorporated, somehow, envelopes into their book.  There are 12 of us in the swap so it takes a year to get our books back.  We've been working along and have only a couple of months left.  I have been very remiss in not posting each time I work in a book.  Life has been busy and since posting doesn't have a deadline it keeps getting set aside.  I'm hoping to fix that, lol.  

These are my pages in Catherine's journal.  We must use at least one PaperArtsy product in each book.  I tend to use many more than one especially focusing on using Fresco Finish Chalk Paints and PaperArtsy stamps.  It seems I only took a couple of process pictures for this book.  I chose to keep the envelope opening on the left side  and then created a card to go inside besides arting up the spread.







No comments: