Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Autumn Tag - Creative Chemistry 103


Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 103 at Online Card Classes is this week.  Yesterday was Day 1.  For this tag I've used the Distress DIY Ombre Technique.  The colors of Distress Ink that I've used is Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, and Carved Pumpkin.  I've had a few of the Distress Custom Blend pads since they came out and I'm happy to have finally used one.  I'll be making more!!!!  The leaf on this tag is an old Embossing Arts Co stamp.  The quote is from Quietfire Design and can be found HERE.  The edges are inked with Brushed Corduroy and then I've some some random stamping with part of the Crackle Background image also with Brushed Corduroy.  Some Idea-ology Linen Ribbon and a Trinket Pin altered with a bit of alcohol ink and Distress Crayon,  along with a metal leaf from my stash also altered with some Alcohol Ink finish things up.  


4 comments:

Kim said...

I love your tag; your Ombre colors came out beautifully.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

looks great Wanda!

SewPaperPaint said...

Wanda, this is a stunner indeed!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag!