Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Circle Journal


Well, I started this post a few weeks ago but today I'm finally finishing it.  I'm very excited to be part of a year long Circle Journal adventure.  There are 12 of us participating.  We each chose a shape for our journals and got them ready to send on their journey.  It will be about a year before I get mine back and it will be filled with artwork by each of the other 12 ladies!!  Sooooo Exciting!!!!  The only rule for this journey besides any individual things for each book is to use at least one PaperArtsy product on each page or tag as we are all part of a PA group. I did use all PaperArtsy stamps and there is Fresco Finish paint on the covers and the pages inside the back cover.
These are pictures of my journal before it was sent on.  I die cut scalloped circles a little over 5" across from 140# watercolor paper.  For the covers I glued two circles together and then cut it in half.  I bound the book, decorated the covers and the inside front and inside back pages. Above you can see the front and back covers.  Below is the spread just inside the front cover.  In that tied paper is any particulars regarding my journal .


This is the spread inside the back cover saying thank you to everyone contributing to my book.


And a few more pictures...




Stay tuned for more posts related to this journey as I'll be sharing the pages I create in each book I receive!!!  Soooooooooo Exciting!!!!!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

And as the first recipient I can confirm its even more glorious in real life!

Turid said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!

Etsuko said...

Beautiful journal and lovely pages. xx

C. M. Taylor said...

Different. . . and it is so good to see you be creative outside the box! Following you gives me courage to change my standard MO. Can't wait to see your next creation!