Friday, December 4, 2015

Trust


Good Friday to you!!!  I'm looking forward to the weekend and I hope you are too!!

For this card the leaves and flowers are cut with dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The scripture is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I've also used texture paste, Distress Spray Stains, Treasure Gold, Distress Ink, splatters of paint, dots of paint with Glossy Accents on top of them.  sticky back gems, punched butterflies, brads, and probably a few things I'm forgetting about.  I created this card for our daughter-in-laws birthday last month.  Her current favorite colors are red, blue, and purple.  A combination of colors that was a bit challenging for me but I like the outcome.  



1 comment:

Turid said...

Trust Wanda to make beautiful and elaborate art with such a challenging color combo!