Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Opportunity


Another journal page I was able to create over the weekend.  The background color was already on the page.  I'm sure it was left over color from some other project getting used up on a blank page.  I don't remember just what that color was or from what or when :-) Over this I used the large stencil from the StencilGirl December Stencil Club package.  I put gold embossing paste through the stencil and let it dry.  I really wasn't sure what to do next and started looking through a file of quote and chose the first one that said "use me".  Pitt Pens were used to write the quote and then I went back over Thomas Edison with a white gel pen since the back color was so dark.  I added doodling around the edges and then my Wink of Stella pen was laying there and I just picked it up and started going around the edges of the gold sections.  I love how it picks up the light.  I took a few pictures to hopefully somewhat catch that look for you.  Click on the pics to enlarge them.  




3 comments:

JazzyJane said...

Hi Wanda .... love this page! That gold embossing paste is super. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, Jane.

Debby said...

I love the quote! Your page turned out really nice!

Tea said...

The two things I love the most about this are the glow that seems to come from within, And the quote is simply genius!