Monday, August 24, 2015

A Way With Words - Merry Christmas



Good Monday to you!!  At least, I hope you have a good Monday!!  

I have a Christmas card to share with you.  I'm using the A Way With Words, Merry Christmas die (at Quietfire Design, at Elizabeth Craft Designs) and I've cut it from an ECD velvet adhesive sheet.  Oh, does this velvet make a nice die cut!!!  The ornament is also an ECD die (#761 Ornament Set 1).  I cut the solid ornament from a piece of scrap background and the decorative piece from gold cardstock with the double sided adhesive stuck to the back. After attaching the 2 pieces together I colored the flower petals with a marker and then added glitter.  I used a paint pen for the yellow to the center of the flower.  I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the ECD folder #118 Spring Leaves inking one side of the folder before embossing... distressed the edges, attached the die cuts along with the ribbon for the ornament popping up the ornament with foam mounting tape, attached this panel to an edge-distressed red panel and then to the folded green card.  Finally I added some gold sticky-backed pearls about.



No comments: