Sunday, July 13, 2014

Therefore I have Hope


The leaves in the background are stenciled (Wendy Vecchi Lovely Leaves stencil) and Archival Ink leaf green.  The scripture is an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp.  The lacey square and flowers are die cut from a background in my stash I made a long time ago that was created with Radiant Rain mists on watercolor paper, lay plastic wrap (wrinkles are good) over the misting while it's still wet, let it dry and take off the plastic wrap.  I actually did this for an online class when the Cyberstampers site was open.  To see the class click HERE.    The leaves are a Sizzix Tim Holtz die.  




4 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Just gorgeous! I ADORE the flower! WOW!!!

Angelartistok said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers!

Felicia said...

Wanda, I just love, love this BEAUTIFUL card! That flower is just stunning! Where do you get your wonderful spiritual stamps! I love all of them!! You are such a wonderful inspiration!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Wanda
This is beautiful and just reaches out and touches my heart and my spirit.
Lovely
susan s