Monday, October 28, 2013

Sing and Make Music


I think this card (I actually made two) came out so pretty!!!!!!!  I glued the Tim Holtz music print tissue paper onto cardstock and let it dry.  Sewed the zigzag around the edge.  I then sprayed on a bit of water and dabbed on Distress Paints spritzing a bit more water if necessary but I didn't want the colors to blend too much, just a little.  Dried it.  Stamped the scripture (Roann Mathias) with Ranger's Archival Ink jet black and embossed with clear detail powder.  Stamped the vine (Magenta) repeated across with Archival Ink emerald green.  Attached it to a folded card.  



6 comments:

Linda Ward said...

Beautiful background !!!

Nan G said...

Lovely cards!

Turid said...

I just love this! And what a great Quote! Also the Color, the tranquil yet festive shade of blue, marvellous! Plus stitching:-)
You have really hit home with this one, it makes my heart sing:_)

Wendy said...

Very pretty background, love that stitching too! Lovely card. xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so pretty. Kim

Words and Pictures said...

Really pretty - the background "sky" is lovely, and the sentiment is great!

Just hopped over to say thank you for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy projects earlier this month. Sorry I'm so late catching up!
Alison x