Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Joy


Back a few posts I shared some Christmas ATCs that I made and each one had a poinsettia on it made from die cutting Tim's mini poinsettia... so here I sat with several squares with a poinsettia cut out of them (I had glued Tim's music tissue wrap to manila cardstock and then cut it into squares to cut the poinsettias out of)  and I picked 3 that were fairly centered and used them to make this card.  I colored the squares with Distress Stain tarnished bronze.  I took red cardstock cut a little smaller than the poinsettia square, covered it with barn door Distress stickles, let it dry, glued the poinsettia piece over it and then glued them to green cardstock squares.  These are attached to a piece of Ranger's Specialty Stamping Paper colored around the edges with festive berry Distress Ink, distressed with the Distrezz-it-all and stamped with 2 of Quietfire Design's Christmas Cuddlers stamps using Archival Ink. This is attached to a folded green card and then gold sticky back pearls are added to the center of the flowers the glue reinforced with Glossy Accents. 


6 comments:

Leovi said...

No doubt I love this beautiful Christmas card. Greetings.

Unknown said...

oh I love this so pretty!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love it! The white really adds to the whole look, and shows the mist...love!

Nancy said...

Very, very pretty!!

tea said...

Really christmassy and pretty! Cool die.

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Very beautiful Wanda, I love poinsettias and the way the card turned out. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!