Monday, June 25, 2012

Journal Tag Swap

I recently participated in a Journal Tag Swap with a small group of online buds!!  This fabulous tag is the one I got from Lori!!!  That lady image is now on my want list!!!  If you're wondering, it's a dylusions stamp.    


And this is the tag I sent Michael.  I used dylusions sprays... TCW stencils... dylusions and  Studio 490 stamps.  The circles in the bottom right are done with light modeling paste through sequin waste.  There is doodling with both white and black pens.


8 comments:

Linda Ward said...

Wanda, how clever to use modeling paste and sequin waste to crate a great background. My favorite colors so naturally I love this tag.

Nan G said...

Wow! Both tags are SO CooL! How do you come up with these ideas?!

SusanK said...

Well done, Lori & Wanda! You and Michael are both lucky recipients of great art!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your tag- I have to check out the Delusions sprays- the colors look so vibrant! Love your images- what a fun looking tag swap!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

how beautiful..i am humbled and graced always with your art.
hugs,
susan s.

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous tags!

tea said...

No offence, but I love yours the most. Intricate work, as always.

Anke said...

Both tags are beautiful, I love the colors from your tag.

Hugs
Anke