Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags


I hosted a gift tag swap for the EverythingWendyVecchi Yahoo Group earlier this month and this is the tag I made.  The inspiration comes from a post on Wendy Vecchi's blog here where she showed us how to use her scalloped corner image to make a Christmas tree.  I loved the idea and wanted to try it so what better way than for the swap.  All the stamps I used are Wendy's Studio 490 images.  I've also used Distress inks, Archival inks, rock candy Distress Stickles, and snow cap Paint Dabber.  A gold star and some beaded stuff (comes on a roll like ribbon and I think I got it a couple years ago at Michaels) finish things off.

5 comments:

SusanK said...

Haven't tried this yet - love the results!

Lynn Stevens said...

These are just darling!

Margaret Kane Ward said...

way cute!!! love the different texture stamps used on the tree layers!!

Margaret Kane Ward said...

way cute!!! love the different texture stamps used on the tree layers!!

Yogi said...

those are cute Xmas trees.