Sunday, May 24, 2009

Secrets ATC



Again I've used crackle paints and Distress inks for the background. I stamped over it with a flourish image (Quietfire Design) using Distress Ink aged mahogany. I had a punched shape (black cardstock) laying there and decided to cut it in half and add it to the background. I cut out the collage image (Quietfire Design) with a Spellbinders die and also the scalloped layer behind it. Rubbed a little aged mahogany ink on the lace, wrapped it around the atc and attached it with a trinket pin (Tim Holtz Ideology). I used a white paint dabber over the word "secrets" and rubbed off the extra to bring the word out more.

3 comments:

Quietfire said...

I love this Wanda!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww...this is so sweet and I love the image since it makes me wonder what secret she is whispering :) Great ATC.

Shirley said...

But not before I tell you how cute she is and what a great background, embellishments you gave her.