Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time is a Companion ATC


I started with white cardstock, layed on the large clock Tim Holtz mask and sprayed on mustard seed and weathered wood - both of these were diluted in a mini mister bottle. I then also sprayed a combination of antique linen and PP gold also mixed in a mini mister bottle, removed mask and dried paper. Next I layed the mask back on and rubbed on weathered wood ink using the Ranger inking tool. Next I stamped a clock image (Tim Holtz Visual Artistry) with mustard seed ink. Then I stamped the word stamp and clock stamp (Tim Holtz Visual Artistry) with Archival Ink black. Lastly I added a spinner (Tim Holtz Ideology) to the clock with a brad and hammered the brad using the Tim Holtz texture hammer. Lots of fun making these atcs for a local swap!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

This is just gorgeous, Wanda! Hope I receive one in the swap... :)

Robin said...

Fantastic ATCs Wanda!!! I enjoyed seeing lots of your work again!! The pages for the RR books are fantastic too and congrats on being published!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

I adore this! The techniques you used and that time mask are among my favorites, and you did it all to perfection!
Eileen

trisha too said...

very nice, I love time images.