Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My First Moo Card


The challenge this week at Created Byhand is to make a blue moo which finally got me to make my first moo... it was fun!!!! I started with white cardstock and stamped the flourish (Quietfire Design) down both edges with Versamark ink. Next I used a cotton ball to rub chalk over the paper which colors the paper and colors the Versamark ink even darker. I then stamped again being sure it wasn't lining up with the first stamping and rubbed again with another color of chalk. The dress on the girl (Quietfire Design) was colored with Portfolio water soluble oil pastels and blended with a damp paint brush. The words were written and cut out. Added the lace, punched flowers, and gem flower sticker. The chalks and oil pastels are available from Quietfire Design.

1 comment:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

I LOVE your first Moo Card, Wanda . . . as usual . . . your artwork is BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT!!!! You are such a talented artist!!!!!!