Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching Up and Exciting News

I've been quite behind on uploading art to my blog the past couple of weeks but am caught up now. I hope you enjoy seeing all of it and don't hesitate to leave me a comment if you'd like.

This ATC has been shared before but I'm sharing it again because it has won an award in an ATC exhibit at the Art Center in Ankeny, Iowa. More info available here. They got in about 300 atcs for the exhibit, gave out 5 awards and I got one with this atc. I am soooooo excited!!!! and just had to share :-)) Directions for this atc can be found here.

7 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

I enjoyed seeing all the new art. Congratulations on your win, one of 5 out of 300 atcs is pretty darn good.

Linda said...

I enjoyed all art work! all the atc's are beautiful. You find something interesting to do on every one of them :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So happy for you! Congrats!

Sandie R said...

Congratulations Wanda. To score one out of five when there were 300 entries is saying a lot about your art.

Beth Akins said...

Congrats on your win with this cute atc!

Stamped Impressions said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
Always love seeing your art!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Wanda ! Well deserved, this
ATC is beautiful.