Saturday, February 2, 2008

Grungeboard ATC


It was difficult getting a picture of this atc. I tried scanning and had too many shadows because of dimension so this pic was taken with the digital camera but I've got a lot of bouncing light. The base is cut from a piece of harlequin patterned grungeboard (basics pack), painted with Lumiere burgundy, edged with a gold Krylon paint pen, and speckled with gold Krylon. The heart and key are dots grungeboard (elements pack). I painted the heart with Lumiere pearl magenta, let it dry, and added red heart stickers on top of the dots. The key is colored with gold Krylon. Tied gold cording around the key and then around the heart. The paper at the bottom (brighter in real life) is from a dark chocolate Hershey's kiss.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

Very very nice. Thanks for the including all the details. Never heard of Grungeboard. I gather it's like a thicker brownish cardstock?
Take care Yogi

Quietfire said...

This is just beautiful Wanda! I'm really looking forward to having Grungeboard in stock in a few days time so I can play too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stamped Impressions said...

Wanda I love this ATC!