Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inchie



Suzanne, Quietfire Style, posted an inchie a couple of days ago which got me thinking I hadn't made one in awhile so today I just had to make one. The background is Ecoline inks on watercolor paper. I then stamped part of a flourish stamp along the left edge with Distress ink fired brick. The collage image (yes, it's the same girl as the atc below but in a smaller size) was printed on white cardstock and cut out. The heart was punch from a scrap of the background paper. I stamped "Art is letting your fingers" calligraphy stamp on a scrap of paper with fired brick ink and cut the word heart from it. All supplies available from Quietfire Design.

2 comments:

Sandie R said...

Great inchie! I haven't tried those yet

Quietfire said...

Wonderful Wanda! Very clever to use one word out of phrase! I hadn't thought of that!